Monday, July 19, 2010

Jeep Patriot


*I am on vacation and updating my blog with everything in the past few weeks. Posts should have the correct date on them for when the actually happend {or around then}*

After 3 long winters in Iowa, I have finally made a reasonable purchase. Of course the Uggs, North Face Jacket, countless mittens, earmuffs, and scarfs have been great purchases, and will continue to be used throughout the winters, but this one I think will really be the key to my happiness this winter...





Yep, I bought a Jeep Patriot SUV. This bad boy comes with 4wheel drive and heated seats, two things I consider NECCESSARY to survive an Iowa winter. I really love my new car and sadly only got to drive it for one day before leaving for vacation. I very special thanks to my parents for helping me out with this purchase. {No they did not buy it for me, but did help with a little contribution} And for helping me with the negoitaing! It is not easy to buy a car and car salesmen can be brutal. I think I did a pretty good job with my first purchase alone and I am very pleased with myself.

I love love love my new car and cannot wait to get to drive it through the snow!

No comments: