Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Short & Sweet

Well here's my short sweet update of the past few weeks..

- Had an amazing time visiting home for Easter, I will try to get pictures up sometime in the next few days {or weeks lets get serious here}. I really love getting to go home and see the fam, eat good food, go to fun places {went to a Mariners game with dad and a play with Mom}, and just hangout with my family. Loved every minute of it, except for leaving :(

- Finished finals for 2nd semester of nursing school. Passed all of my classes and am very proud of all of the hard work and time I put in working and going to school this semester. It really went fast! 3rd semester here we come!

- I am currently in Alaska for Paige's graduation. Pictures to come. I am leaving tomorrow morning and will drive from Minneapolis with Zoey back to Des Moines to go to class. Our break was way too short between Winter and Summer semesters...

- Summer {I think} is here. Weather in Des Moines right now is 90... hoping my apartment isn't a sauna when I get back tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I will try to post again soon!

No comments: