Monday, November 14, 2011

20 Weeks

No, I'm not 20 weeks, pregnant, don't worry.

But instead this is an actual countdown to graduation. Of course this doesn't include my holiday break or spring break, but still, 20 weeks of actual classes until I can sit for boards is just crazy to think about. Seriously I know I say this in just about every post, but wow is time just flying! I am still anxiously awaiting to hear where I will get to do my preceptorship next semester, hopefully I get to hear about that soon. We have moved onto the mental health portion of our semester and I am constantly learning more and more about communicating and caring. I have a test in about an hour over anxiety disorders, and I have to say studying so much about anxiety has given me a little bit of my own. Also we have been talking about stress and how to help our patients manage their stress, hopefully we all took a little of that to heart to help us finish up nursing school strong and with as little stress as possible.

In other news, the first snow happened last week. I woke up in the middle of the night to see snow covering everything and then by the time I actually got up it was melted. I can't say that I am that upset about it being gone already, or that last week it was in the 30's and this week it's in the 50's again.

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you have a stress-free week and are enjoying fall!

No comments: