During Thanksgiving we always think of all the things that we are thankful for, but why don't we think of all of these things every day?
Well, we get caught up. We get caught up with our jobs, school, activities, the going and going and going that happens everyday.
But I am thankful for so many things and this weekend I had time to think about them, and I will try to be thankful for them every single day. I am thankful for:
**My Family--my wonderful parents who have done such a fantastic job raising me and teaching me, and helping me along the way, and my brother Callan who always keeps things interesting.

**My great boyfriend who has been such an amazing person to me and who has helped to keep me sane these past few stressful months. I am also thankful for his family and all of the wonderful memories I have shared with them.

**My friends who have been there throughout my entire time at college and have spent countless nights consoling, comforting, laughing and having fun with me. The memories we have created over the past 4 years are unforgettable and I will cherish them always.

**Having a job that I love to go to, with people I love to work with. I am thankful for this during this time of economic trouble, but also because of the companionship and the learning I have acquired through my jobs.
**Being alive and healthy, and for the health of all of my friends and family.
**For the Wade Family and their darling children who make me laugh everyday, and have become a second family to me while attending Iowa State.
I know there are a million other things that I am thankful for and if anyone really wanted to read all day, I am sure I would be able to list them all, but these are the most important to me so I thought I would share them.
No comments:
Post a Comment