Growing Up

Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet Girl

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted by L at 12:30 AM
Labels: Love, Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (33)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (33)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2010 (63)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • Homework & Studying
      • Sweet Girl
      • Week One...DONE
      • Introducing...
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)


Here I am

I am a twenty-something girl trying to figure it all out. After graduating with my accounting degree, I sought out a career where I would be able to use my compassion and love for people every single day - Nursing. I am going through nursing school right now and learning how to really balance studying and working, sleeping and socializing, all while trying to keep my sanity. It is working out so far and I am so eager to see where this journey will lead.

What I'm posting about!

Life Nursing School Recipes Cooking Family Puppy Reflection Work Love Holidays Wordless Wednesday vacation Friends Job Winter Blabber Photos Sleep running About Me Birthdays Clinical Fall Summer travel Goals Projects Volunteering celebration



Follow Me

Theme images by tjasam. Powered by Blogger.