Friday, August 27, 2010

Second Interview Done :)


I had my second interview with Mercy yesterday for the PCT position on the 5th floor. The interview was with human resources, with a recruiter who I had already met during my class this summer. It went AMAZING!!! I felt so confident and ready for this interview and I really think I aced it. She asked me a bunch of questions on why I want to work for Mercy, how I can see myself excelling at the position, my goals for the position and some more of the sort. I really felt great about the interview questions and was surprised when half an hour had already gone by and she was discussing the various benefits that Mercy offers. At the end of the interview she said that I would hear back after my references had been checked, so hopefully that goes briefly and I will find out within the next week or two! I am super excited to have completed this second interview and feel so much better about it than the first. Oh and the director of nursing who I interviewed with actually called me yesterday too see if another position she had would work for me. {It doesn't because of my class schedule, but I think that's a hint that she liked me} So I will eagerly be awaiting this phone call from Mercy for the next few weeks!!

No comments: