I think in the past 72 hours I have said that saying about 1000 times. Yes I am talking about being a server at The Cafe. I worked doubles Saturday, Sunday, and am preparing to work another one today too. For those not in the restuarunt world, a double is working both the breakfast/lunch shift as well as the dinner shift. I know I have posted about working a lot before (Valentine's Day Weekend) but I feel like I have been negelcting my blog and I would like to blame it on work :)
Iowa State students went back to school today which I think contributed to how busy we were this weekend. It is always nice when the parents come to Ames because most of them LOVE The Cafe, which means they come in several times during their weekend. This really helps us out :)
I have some exciting news to share in my next post, but need to take little Zoey out for a run before I head
back to The Cafe!
No comments:
Post a Comment