Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trial & Error: What NOT to do


I don't know what really made me decide to do this, but I decided to delete all of my Picasa photo albums that I had uploaded online and re-upload them in a different more organized way. Well little did I know that all of the pictures I had on my blog that I had added from Picasa would be deleted as well. When I realized that my pictures were missing from some of my posts I was frantic. I am not that great at blogging and posting creative pictures as it is, and the thought of having to redo all of my posts almost made me lose it. Luckily not every picture on my blog was uploaded from Picasa, so in reality I only had to find pictures from about 4 posts. It was just sort of annoying to have to redo that because I had wanted to be more organized with my online photo albums. Oh well, I guess I just learned from my mistake, and hopefully no one else will make the same mistake as me :)

No comments: