Monday, October 25, 2010

quite a few things

I have had a bunch of things on my mind lately and thought they would be good to share :)
  • I really LOVE nursing school. Brady and I were talking and I was sharing with him different things I was learning in school, or doing to work and he said he could really tell how much I liked nursing school compared to accounting. It is totally true. I am so happy everyday I go to school or work. My grades are showing it too :) An A on every nursing test so far!!

  • It's starting to get cold here in Des Moines. This makes me thankful and appreciative of my heated seats in my car. They make getting up early and going to school when it is freezing out seem just a little more manageable.

  • School is hard, and it takes a lot of time and effort. I am putting in this effort and seeing results and that makes me feel great.

  • I think everyday about my family and how much I miss them. It is really hard being so far away and I wish work and school would make it easier to come visit more. Love you family :)

  • I haven't seen Madeleine or Skyler in so long and I am really missing them and the part of their lives I was in. See you soon Wade Family!

  • I am really wanting a pair of these but am resisting because I am trying to act like a starving student and save money instead of actually starving. In this case, food > rain boots. Oh well. Size 7 if you need a gift idea :)

  • My favorite candle scent right now is vanilla sugar cookie. Can't get enough of it!
  • I love that Zoey has become a snuggler. She is currently balled up in my lap and sleeping. I never thought this day would come!

No comments: