Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some Good Sleep {finally}

I have officially had 3 fabulous sleep days in a row!!! On Saturday I drove up to Minneapolis after having some not so good daytime sleep after work. Zoey was being particularly playful, and making it impossible to get a decent deep sleep going. So Saturday night I got great sleep. Brady took care of Zoey in the morning so I could sleep in which was GREAT. This was repeated on Sunday and Monday!!! How lucky?! Thanks B for helping out! I worked last night too, had a quick meeting with my clinical instructor this morning and then came home showered and tried to sleep. I was a bit worried I wasn't going to get good sleep, but Zoey turned out to be a snuggler and I slept till 3:30!!! Amazing! I actually feel rested now. My laziness (snuggled up in bed blogging) is due to the fact that I am just too cold than anything else. I am getting ready to head out to the store though to get ingredients for one of my favorite dips - 7 layer taco dip. I've made it a bunch of times for tailgating or other parties, and I am making it to bring to our potluck at work tonight. Funny how night-shifters eat regular food at night. It took a lot of getting used to. Recipe and pictures will be up later :)

No comments: