I love turkey burgers and have experimented with a few different recipes over the past few years. I made some this weekend without an actual recipe and they turned out delish! I thought I'd share this super basic recipe.
For Christmas this year I received an awesome grill gadget and decided to use it for the burgers this weekend. I was actually really excited to use it because I think it is such a neat idea and it's always fun to change up the way you make or eat things.

It's a slider press so you can make cute little burgers. I also used it to cut the burger buns into smaller, slider-sized buns. A perfect gift for a burger lover :)
For the burgers:
1 lb. ground turkey
1/2 red onion chopped fine
3 cloves fresh chopped garlic
salt
pepper
Form burgers into patties and grill :)
Sauce:
plain greek yogurt
2 cloves fresh chopped garlic
1/2 cucumber sliced very thin and quartered
salt
Mix until yogurt is smooth. Put on burger buns and top with sliced onion and cucumber.
No comments:
Post a Comment