Yes! This is my last week of third semester of nursing school. I really can't even believe how quickly this semester {and summer} has flown by. I mean it is already August 15th! I just finished taking my final for Microbiology which I think went very well. I was a little hesitant about that class before I took it because I have absolutely no science background from Iowa State, and I had heard it was a really hard class. It was in fact a difficult class, but my teacher was awesome, and surprisingly I thought the information was really interesting, so I really paid attention and learned a lot.
I have one more lecture for nursing tomorrow and then we take our final on Thursday. Pretty anxious about this final, but I have a whole study schedule set up so I am planning on doing well on it. {Positive thoughts and prayers are always welcome though :)}
Brady finished up his third trimester last week and is now back in Iowa for the next few weeks for his summer break. I had to work Friday night, but he came down to Des Moines on Saturday. We had a double date with a friend of mine from work on Saturday night. It was a lot of fun to have Brady there since I hangout with the two of them a lot by myself. I'm the third wheel a lot with friends here so it's nice to have the fourth every once in awhile :)
There's my quick update for the week, hopefully I will have an exciting post about how wonderful my test went on Thursday. And then only two more semesters of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment