Saturday, January 30, 2010
MCAT Day!
As I sit here and write this, I am very, very anxious! I dropped Brady off at the MCAT testing center about an hour ago, and am now waiting for him to be done! For those of you who don't know, the MCAT is the Medical College Admissions Test. Anyone who wants to attend medical school must take this grueling test. The test is made up of 4 sections, a writing sample,(60 minutes) a verbal reasoning section,(60 minutes) biological sciences,(70 minutes) and physical sciences (70 minutes). So for the past few months he has been studying for this test. Countless MCAT books, practice tests, and notecards later, he is finally taking it! Last week I think I only saw him once because of his studying!!! I have to say I am pretty excited he is going to finally be done so I can spend more time with him :)
I also have to say how extremely proud I am of him and his hard work and dedication. Doing well on this test is very important to him, and I can tell that it has caused him a lot of stress the past few weeks. He has worked so hard, and I know that he will do well!
Good Luck Babe!!
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment