The first advertisment is for Elizabeth (Libbey) Wade. She has decided to go out on her own and open her own private practice. She is an amazing person, and I am so excited that she has decided to make the jump and be her own boss. I have had the opportunity to work with Elizabeth for the past three and a half years as her childcare provider while she has worked, and both of us have adjusted our schedules countless times to make sure that we can all be accomodated. I know that she will excel in her own practice and I am eager to watch it grow. Her website will navigate you through her practice and all that she will be able to offer. I hope you all take a look and help her grow!
My second advertisment is for Nealy Lanzen, Brady's sister. She decided after falling in love with taking pictures of her darling daughter Callie {seen a few times on my blog} that she wanted to start her own photography business. It has already taken off fast with multiple shoots being scheduled days after she posted her website. I had the opportunity to be photographed by her in Clear Lake over Memorial Day Weekend and our pictures turned out amazing! If you are in the Minneapolis area, or possibly the Clear Lake or Ames area and need pictures done make sure you contact her! I love looking at her website at all of her new photographs and fun ideas. I am so excited to see her business grow as well!
So if you are in need of a therapist or a photographer I have two of the most perfect people for the job!
No comments:
Post a Comment