Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blah Blah Blah


Well here I am again, starting my apology for not posting recently. I feel like I go through phases where I can post everyday and then have to go for about a week or two before I can post again. So {for now} I am back again!

I really have been into reading blogs lately and I have to say I am somewhat jealous of the people who have this natural creative writing talent. {If I'm following your blog you are probably one of these people} I really wish I could be one of these natural talented writers, so I am going to attempt to be a practiced creative writer. I am hopefully going to start by blogging about whatever I want whenever I want instead of just the highlights of my life. And who knows, maybe I will find this new inner passion for creative writing or find a million interesting things to blog about and create this huge following like the other's I have been so obsessed with reading. {Seriously I am a little disappointed when my Google Reader says I don't have any unread posts}So here goes it, and we will see how long it lasts :)

No comments: