2. Interviews. Whoa, who would have thought applying for jobs and actually getting interviews would happen! I mean when I was applying for internships and jobs after I graduated from Iowa State I feel like I sent out at least 20 a day for months and only maybe heard back from a handful if that. I had 3 interviews this week, and 1 sort of mentoring session with a friend of mines' mom. The mentoring was so helpful and she really was a great resource in helping me see just where I could go in the field of nursing and how important it is to keep up with my eduction and gain experience. She really excited me for my future {not that I wasn't already} but I really just am so excited to continue learning on the job and through school.
4. Hunger Games. I jumped on the bandwagon this week and started hunger games. Everyone has been talking about the book for sometime, and now that the movie has come out people are even more obsessed. I kinda had strayed away from it because I thought it was a weird concept and it seemed a little adolescent to read. But a lot of my friends have read it and Ben started reading it too. {We are both trying to finish it this weekend so we can go see the movie} Surprisingly I am actually almost half way through it, even with school and working. It is just that good. I woke up this morning and read it for about an hour in bed and had to force myself to put it down and start my day. I'll have it finished and movie seen by next post for a full review :)
All for now, maybe next week I will get the Fabulous Friday Five back up and running :)
No comments:
Post a Comment