YAYYYYY.
Today was my very last day of nursing school. Kinda.
Class is over, grades are in, and after taking a predictor test today, it is 95% probable I will pass NCLEX on the first time.
The kinda comes from two places. The first being that next week we have three days of NCLEX prep before graduation on Friday. This is supposed to really help us get in the mood to study and show us where we need to focus on during our NCLEX studying. Hopefully it helps. The second part of the kinda comes from the fact that I am most likely not COMPLETELY done with nursing school. I still have a few classes to take to get my BSN, and then of course there is always more schooling to be done, whether it be for a degree, or just for continuing education.
It has been such a whirlwind being in nursing school and really finding what I wanted to do and what makes me truly happy. Thanks to everyone who stood by me along the way and supported me in all of the ways I have been supported over the past two years. It has been a great journey and I am looking forward to starting my career as a nurse in the next few months and seeing where the rest of this journey goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment