Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guess What?!

I GRADUATED!
 
It was official as of last Friday when I got to put on a super cute dress and heels, get pinned with a special nursing pin by my momma, and then throw on my cap and gown, get my hands blessed with olive oil to be healing hands for all my future patients, and walk across the stage and get my {fake} diploma. What an amazing weekend it was celebrating with family and friends. Family from New Jersey, Seattle, and Alaska came to visit and celebrate with me and I could not be more thankful for all of the support they have given and encouragement and happiness they have shared. I will really never forget last week, it meant so much to me to be surrounded by so much love. 
 
Whew. Yes, done. I can't even really believe it, it is such a weird feeling! Today I started my NCLEX studying, and I have somewhat put together a plan of how I will do it over the next few weeks before taking boards. Hard work, lots of coffee, and hopefully low stress the next few weeks will get me to where I need to be.  So that's pretty much all I have for you for now, maybe all of my guests can email me some pictures and I can post them for everyone to see?!?! Otherwise, it's back to the books, and then a little work tonight just to make sure I don't get too used to the leisure :)
 

No comments: