Yes fans. I have some great, amazing, exciting, jump-out-of-your-seat, fantastic news.
I got a job as a pediatrics nurse at the children's hospital!!!!!!
Seriously this news came at an amazing time, and it is certainly an amazing opportunity for me. I really can't even believe how it all happened, but I am so very, very thankful that it did! So I take boards next Wednesday and then will start the following week. I could not be any more excited about this new job, it is truly what I have always felt I should be doing in the field of nursing. I loved my preceptorship and I felt the whole time that working with children is what I should do. Now I get to, and I am so happy!
Seriously this news came at an amazing time, and it is certainly an amazing opportunity for me. I really can't even believe how it all happened, but I am so very, very thankful that it did! So I take boards next Wednesday and then will start the following week. I could not be any more excited about this new job, it is truly what I have always felt I should be doing in the field of nursing. I loved my preceptorship and I felt the whole time that working with children is what I should do. Now I get to, and I am so happy!
I have been studying like crazy the past few weeks and I am very eager to get this test done with and out of the way. It has taken a lot of discipline studying when it has been so nice, and I feel like I have done a good job at staying on top of it and not letting the gorgeous weather put me into a sun-induced coma.
I just got a package of sweets and study snacks from Ben's brother and his family to help me through the next week. How sweet :) I think it will definitely help out the next few days when the stress begins to set in. Also who doesn't love Swedish fish, pretzel m & m's and coffee?? Enjoy your week everyone!
2 comments:
Congratulations Lena! Lots of hard work has paid off. I hope you find enjoyment helping so many children and families.
Thanks Brian! I am really looking forward to it, I have volunteered there and really felt so touched helping the kiddos. Hope you guys are all doing well!
Post a Comment