So since March 1st, I have worked 74 hours at The Cafe. The first weekend in March I really tested my sanity by working doubles on both Saturday AND Sunday. I will have to say that I did pick a good weekend to do it, as we were packed all weekend, therefore making the tips really good, and really making it worth it to out myself through that. I have since been working less, but still at least 4 nights a week. So apart from being too exhausted to post by the time I actually have a minute to sit down and do so, the only things I would really have to talk about would be work related. And as I have found out, not everyone really cares about what happens at The Cafe on a day-to-day basis :)
A few other exciting things have happened in the past few weeks, one being I got a raise at my accounting job! I was really surprised, and very grateful, and both of my bosses spoke very highly of my hard work, which really was a boost! I have really enjoyed working at Equipoise the past 10 months. Wow, I can't believe I have almost been there a whole year!
Things have been great with Brady and I, and I think not getting to see each other so much since we are both busy working and he is job shadowing as well has been good for us. We really get to enjoy being with each other when we get to, and are both anxious for summer to come around and to spend some weekends at Clear Lake, celebrating our birthdays, and a trip to Seattle to see my family. Summer you are almost here, HURRY UP!!!
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Spring weather! It is so nice to actually see the grass, and the snow melting FINALLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment