Brady and I both worked today during the day, but I got to leave pretty early which was nice. I got to enjoy a nice long run (5 miles!!) and then headed off to Best Buy and bought myself a little present. My digital camera broke over a year ago, and I have been missing it ever since, trying to get by with just my iPhone camera, but it really just isn't the same. So I bought a new camera, a Sony Cyber-Shot, and I am already in love with it! I tried it out tonight when Brady and I went with some friends to Dublin Bay, an Irish pub type of restaurant to celebrate St. Patty's Day. It was CRAZY!!! There were so many people there at 5:30 I couldn't believe it! They set up a 2 huge white party tents outside and it was pretty much standing room only inside. Right after we got there the Irish Dancers from a local dance studio took the stage. ( My little Madeleine does Irish, and I would have loved to see her, but she's in Florida for spring break) They were great, and everyone was very into watching them perform! There was even a little boy who one of our friends said was practicing while waiting in line for the bathroom. Too cute :)
Brady and I in the tent at Dublin Bay
Brady with the green beer
And now that I have my new camera...you can expect a lot more pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment