Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Skipping Seasons


Well, it's officially winter. I don't think I can pretend it's fall anymore, even though I feel like we never really had "real" fall weather. It was either super hot in October, or freezing in November. Totally strange. Also strange? My parents in Seattle have had snow already and I haven't had any in Iowa yet. I am missing fall already, but trying to look at the bright side of it being winter - only 2 more seasons to get through until summer sun :)

Okay quick post on something boring like the weather, but I figured I should all 5 of my loyal followers an update. Other news? Just got off work, yet it is 8:44 am, and yes I am waiting to go to class and then a meeting at work after class. I am estimating my head to hit the pillow around 2pm if I am lucky. I did get great sleep this weekend despite being sick (I caught a little bug from some cute babies in Minneapolis two weekends ago) and I actually felt rested when I woke up on Monday morning. So I am taking care of myself!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, look for a belated Thanksgiving post sometime this week :)

No comments: