It was a great weekend. Probably one of the best in quite awhile. I went up to Minneapolis late on Thursday night after stopping in Ames to have dinner with Brady's parents and adorable niece Callie. I got up there very late so we didn't really do anything since Brady had a test the next day. Friday I went over to Kiley's to watch Avery while she tutored for a little bit. I cannot believe how big she has gotten and that she is actually going to be one in the next few months!

We went out to lunch at a delish place called
D'Amico and Sons.It was super yummy and it was nice to just get to sit and talk with Ki while we ate our lunch. I really can't remember the last time I got to just sit and enjoy my lunch...no school, no work, nothing. It was a very special treat :) We went to the mall by her house for a little bit, got to do some laps in the warm mall since outside has obviously been unbearable. We hung out and talked for awhile back at Kiley and Matt's while Avery took her nap. Friday night B and I went out for a date. We had dinner
here in downtown Minneapolis and it was fabulous! I had an Ahi Tuna dish, and B had a shrimp pasta dish.

After dinner we walked around downtown for a bit and found a great Irish Bar. Stayed there for a drink and then headed back home to have a little photo shoot with the pup...(mom these are for you...I know you miss Zoey)







Saturday was spent relaxing, studying, and shopping for a new mattress for Brady and at Costco. Brady made dinner for us and I have to say I was quite impressed. He made us tacos and then when we were both still a bit hungry made these amazing nachos :)

We got
this for dessert... Lets just say this was an indulgent food weekend :)Sunday was a lounging day as well, studying and enjoying our last bit of time together.
So yes, I had a great weekend, and I hope you did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment