It's February 1st! Everything is going so perfectly right now for me, I am loving my preceptorship in pediatrics and am learning so much. I never truly knew just how much I was going to love being a nurse until I started my preceptorship. It has been such an eye opening experience and I really know that it is what I want to do for the rest of my life. The babies and kids I have gotten to work with have taught me so much and I am really feeling like all of my schooling is finally coming together.
Everything else has just been great in my life these days as well. The weather is warming up, my friends are wonderful and supportive, volunteering is great, I am just overall really happy. Graduation is right around the corner so I am beginning to study for NCLEX in my free time and really just getting excited for the future.
I have been working overnights at my preceptorship and just did one last night, time to go back to bed so I am fresh for the kiddos tonight when I go back. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment